WALL-MOUNTED TRADITIONAL 'VICTORIAN' STYLE BATH SHOWER MIXER TAPS WITH EXTENSION LEGS ENABLING EXTRA WIDE OR NARROW FITTING ON THE SIDE OF A BATH OR VERTICAL SURFACE:
- These taps are wall-mounted, i.e. they fit against a vertical surface (wall or side of a bath).
- They come with a pair of brass/chrome 'Extension Legs' that enable fitting anywhere between 80mm centres up to 230mm centres. The chrome section of each Extension leg is some 8cms long and they have 3/4"BSP threads (some 40mm long). They come with chrome cover plates, securing nuts & washers for securing behind a Roll Top Bath or vertical surface. They simply screw into the rear connection nuts on the mixer body and you can secure them to suit the distance between the holes.
- The main body and fittings are solidly made from Brass with a polished Chrome finish.
- The Cross handles are marked with 'H' and 'C'.
- A Brass/Chrome Handheld Shower Head with a white 'grooved' ABS handle is supplied. This sits on a Cradle, and a 1.5m Stainless Steel Flexible Hose is also supplied. The longer conical end of this hose attaches to the handheld head.
- The distance between inlet centres on the rear of the mixer is a standard 150mm/15cms. From the wall to the tip of the spout it measures approx 22.5 cms with the Extension legs attached, and the overall height is some 23 cms.
- The minimum water pressure required is 0.25 bar (flow rate approx. 3.5 litres/min), so it is suitable for a regular gravity tank system (N.B. 2.5 metres minimum height drop is necessary). At 0.5 bars the flow rate increases to around 6 litres/min.