Specification & Features:
- These 'Square' Thermostatic Bath/Shower Mixer Taps are Wall-mounted.
- They have a connection for a shower hose underneath the spout and this is controlled by the 'diverter' knob on top of the spout. This outlet is 1/2" BSP (measuring 3/4" diameter outside).
- The spout has an aerator filter for smoother water flow.
- The body is solidly made of brass with a polished 'Mirror' Silver Chrome finish (NB: The darkness in the picture is merely a reflection!). The Control Handles are 'plastichrome'.
- The recommended operating pressure is between 1 and 5 bar, although they should work at 0.5 bar. NB: Please note that to achieve 0.5 bars of water pressure with a gravity tank system you need a height drop of some 5 metres from the tank to the taps (i.e. equates to 0.1 bars per metre).
- The overall width of the taps including the control handles is 26cms. The body itself is 18cms wide, 4.7cms deep and 3.5cms high. The spout reaches some 10.5cms from the body and is 4.2cms wide.
- The centre of the legs to the tip of the spout measures some 19.5cms.
- The taps come with Wall-mounting connections including Square style chrome cover plates, threaded 'S' Tails and washers which attach to the taps using the nuts on the back. These nuts have a 150mm centre to centre measurement.
The left control knob (as you look at the front of the taps) controls the water on/off using 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc technology. The hot inlet is also on this side.
The right control knob is the temperature control. This is Thermostatic for comfort and safety, and there is an override stop button set at 38 degrees C. The cold inlet is nearest this control knob. If ever needed we usually stock these Thermostatic cartridges.
This Valve will work on the following: Combination boiler / Gravity fed / Pumped hot water unvented hot water / Standard hot water cylinder type systems. The maximum unbalanced water pressure ratio is 5:1.