REPLACEMENT PAIR OF 'H' & 'C' CROSS HANDLES FOR TRADITIONAL 'VICTORIAN' STYLE BATH OR BASIN TAPS:
- Both Handles are made from Brass with a polished Chrome Finish.
- They are suitable for our 014 Basin Taps (pair), our 018 Basin Mono Mixer and our 019 & 049 Bath Shower Mixers (Ceramic Disc Version, not the Low pressure ones). Please see the gallery pictures.
- They come with white/black ABS plastic inserts that are marked with 'H' and 'C'. One of each is supplied. The chrome bevelled surround unscrews from the top of the handle to access the grub screw.
- They also come with 1/4 Turn Ceramic Discs that are 1/2"BSP size (NB: the securing threads measure some 20mm diameter).
- The also have chrome collars supplied.
- The width of the prongs on the handles is some 6.4cms. The height of the chrome collar and handle is some 49mm.
- The recommended operating water pressure range is 0.5 to 5 bars.